• Selfie or Group photo
• View and record video
• Listen and record audio
• View hard to reach places
• Security system
• Baby Monitor
• Camera: Rear or Front (swipe up|down)
• Photo | Video sizes
• Taking Photo | Video by turning the wrist
• Listen phone sound
• Audio | Sound | Voice recorder
• Zoom, Flash, Exposure, WB, Filters, HDR, … (use bezel)
• Time-lapse video: x4, x8, x16, x32
• Timer: 2, 5, 10 secs
• Power saving mode
• Buttons layout styles
• Customizable action of Home button
• Save copies of photos on the watch
• Save files on SD card
Works even when the phone screen is off!
All settings are available on your smart-watch.
How to change Zoom, Flash, Exposure, WB, Filters, HDR:
Tap on the top of the screen where is written ‘Zoom: x1.0′ to change the bezel mode: Zoom > Flash > Exposure > WB > Filter > …
Then rotate bezel to select the value.
Galaxy Watch Active 1: swipe left | right (any screen area).
Galaxy Watch Active 2: use digital bezel.
For flash: rotate the bezel to select the flash mode: auto | on | off | torch
Taking Photo (video) by turning the wrist:
Turn On/Off – long tap on photo (video) icon
Also works when the app running in background
Try Premium version for free during the trial period and Buy it later (inside the ‘Camera One’ app on your phone) when you check out all the functionality and are completely satisfied. If you have any issues, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or use Free version with limited functionality.
• Samsung Galaxy Watch
• Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
• Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
• Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
• Samsung Gear S3 Classic
• Samsung Gear Sport
• Samsung Gear S2